www.lakegenevacannery.com

Results 1 to 26 of 26

Thread: 2011 Butler Show

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    south-central PA
    Posts
    27

    Default Musky baits at Butler Show

    Just wanted to let you guys know I will have some muskie baits at the Butler show. I have a line of Viper Minnows that are 8" and wrapped in actual snake skin. I also have some baits that range from 5" to 8" that are painted. All of my baits are carved from cedar and sealed. I use 5 coats of epoxy, .092" stainless eye screws, 3X split rings, and VMC 9626 4X hooks in 5/0. The diving lips are anchored by two .062" stainless steel pins. I'll post a few pictures here but you can see more in my albums or on my website.

    I also build custom rods and I'll have a bunch on display. Anything from small trout rods to big musky sticks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P9130005.JPG 
Views:	668 
Size:	80.7 KB 
ID:	12474   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cobra7.JPG 
Views:	639 
Size:	80.1 KB 
ID:	12475   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Python7.JPG 
Views:	631 
Size:	81.1 KB 
ID:	12476   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P9130007.JPG 
Views:	591 
Size:	80.5 KB 
ID:	12477   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Baby Carp.jpg 
Views:	748 
Size:	81.7 KB 
ID:	12478  

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PearlLimeShad.jpg 
Views:	665 
Size:	80.5 KB 
ID:	12479  
    Jeremy Wagner
    Tuscarora Tackle

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •