www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: St Clair June 11/11

Default St Clair June 11/11

Got a late start this morning. I had some relatives from out of town that I was suppose to take out, didn't show up and no call. So by 9 I said to hell with them and my buddy and I left. Rods set by 9:30 . 1st rod went off about about 9:45. Hit an Elite Series Hound Black Widow. Got her to the boat and she was hooked deep. Had to spend some time with her, cut some hooks , and take my time with her before releasing her, sorry no pics. We took a quick measurement only and she was just over 52". We ended up 5/5 . The remainder of the fish were all mid to high 30's fish. Elite Series Hounds and 6" Ziggies were the trick again.
    Lead Follow or Get out of the Way
    The Big Hound is comin Through

http://web.mac.com/dogriver1

Great job Bruce. Congrats on the biggen and the good day.

Quote Originally Posted by St Clair Hound View Post
    Got a late start this morning. I had some relatives from out of town that I was suppose to take out, didn't show up and no call. So by 9 I said to hell with them and my buddy and I left. Rods set by 9:30 . 1st rod went off about about 9:45. Hit an Elite Series Hound Black Widow. Got her to the boat and she was hooked deep. Had to spend some time with her, cut some hooks , and take my time with her before releasing her, sorry no pics. We took a quick measurement only and she was just over 52". We ended up 5/5 . The remainder of the fish were all mid to high 30's fish. Elite Series Hounds and 6" Ziggies were the trick again.
    Awesome day Bruce! Hey I'll get up there and check out your boat in a few weeks. Looks like I'll be there from the 30th-3rd. I'll have to pick up some hounds while i'm there!

Quote Originally Posted by Brent Spence View Post
    Awesome day Bruce! Hey I'll get up there and check out your boat in a few weeks. Looks like I'll be there from the 30th-3rd. I'll have to pick up some hounds while i'm there!
    Give me a shout and a heads up Brent
    Lead Follow or Get out of the Way
    The Big Hound is comin Through

http://web.mac.com/dogriver1