www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: today's catch

Default today's catch

Got ten nice perch and one 19" walleye and several dinks today , perch bit on minnows and wigglers on my set line and i was catching the eye's on a small orange forage minnow w/minnow head in 34 FOW 3/4 the way accross the bay off kipling.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	009 017.jpg 
Views:	170 
Size:	126.5 KB 
ID:	12641  

That's a fine meal right there.

Default 4 amigos

Seems there are about 4 main guys who have been consistently catching fish out there, you know who you are. I hope I get some too.

Quote Originally Posted by Jighead View Post
    Seems there are about 4 main guys who have been consistently catching fish out there, you know who you are. I hope I get some too.
    A very small minority of fishermen post online. I've heard quite a few stories of folks doing well but those reports don't show up here.

I do think there are people who clean up and keep quiet

Smile

Im not gonna lie last weekend was the best day i ever had up there. Killed um. nothing under 18in. 2 days 2 limit. I dont tell anybody where ever on websites. Or exactly what i was using. I believe people should do what i do...work to find them and see what it takes. If u cant do that...Hire a guide.

Quote Originally Posted by behr10 View Post
    Im not gonna lie last weekend was the best day i ever had up there. Killed um. nothing under 18in. 2 days 2 limit. I dont tell anybody where ever on websites. Or exactly what i was using. I believe people should do what i do...work to find them and see what it takes. If u cant do that...Hire a guide.
    That's cool. A report like this is fine. At least we know someone somewhere is getting them. I don't need to know the exact spot, and as far as bait and technique, well, there's only so many in that regard as well

Thanks for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by behr10 View Post
    I on the other hand, like to share and help out other people if I can. But that is just me.
    When Hell freezes over, I'll ice fish that too!