www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Question about water depth

Default Question about water depth

I will be up on the TFF for the week of 7/16 and was hoping someone could tell me if you can get under the bridge over by what i believe is called Merkel lake??? Please help out if you can. We stay at my brother in laws place over by fishermans landing (norway point) area and i like to go up to the little water fall but if i have to go the long way around it is an all day trip, not that it matters but just curious.

Thanks and hope to see you in Gods country!!!

Turtle-Flambeau Flowage, Butternut,Wisconsin

It will depend on the type of boat you have. A basic fishing boat could get through at the present water level. You might need to trim your motor up.

I have a pontoon, it rides really shallow and I got through there last year no problem so i am going to give it a shot, thanks!! Also i am coming this year with some different friends and no kids so is there any fun little taverns on the flowage, i know about Donners but any other ones?

Turtle-Flambeau Flowage, Butternut,Wisconsin

Be careful with the pontoon as the water is high and getting under the bridge can be tricky right now.

Besides Donners Bay, the other bars on the TFF are Joe Millers, Hideaway and Gateway. All are shown on the TFFA map.

Enjoy!