www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: 2011 Final result and reflections!

Smile 2011 Final result and reflections!

2011 was one of the best years I can recall in quite some time. My clients boated a huge number of fish of all species, and hopefully had a great time in the process. With the diversity of fish that "The Rock" and "Pete" have to offer, it is always a thrill setting the hook, not knowing what is on the other end of the line until it comes to the net.
    The following is a list of all species caught this past season and totals of each:

Legal Walleye:292
    "Shorties": 717
    Slot Fish: 8
    Crappies: 94
    Perch: 39
    Whitebass: 456
    Northern: 34
    Musky: 11
    Smallmouth: 18
    Largemouth: 2
    Bluegill: 1
    Sheephead: 28
    Catfish: 138
    Carp: 4

Total of all species: 1842

Thanks to all that shared the boat with me this year, and I hope I taught you a few presentation and locations for you to try so you can better enjoy your time on the water.
    Thanks to all the log on to this message board. I hope the information was helpful to you as well.

Please accept my sincere wishes for a Safe & Happy Holiday Season!

I hope to have my Alumacraft on the water by the second week of March to kick-off the 2012 season.
    Right now I am waiting for the ice to form on the Madison Lakes. If the weather holds I should be on before Christmas.

As always:
    Keep a tight line!!!

Jerry
    Angler's Pride Guide Service
    Jerry Tipping

Web Site: http://www.anglerspride.com

Default A grateful Thanks...

Thanks for all your advice and reports this year... and past years.

From the tallies that you report for the year... now I know why I haven't caught anything this year! Just joking.

A big Smiley... :-)

I think I finally figured out the lake. A bit too late for 2011. But when I can mark fish on structure and get some hits, and then the next day the water is vacant, I can only surmise that they are all on the top 5 feet of the water column where my depth finder can't see em. Dark water--it makes sense. So, a change in my style is in order.

Hope to link up with you in 2012.
    Happy New Year!

Luke
    My job used to get in the way of my personal life, but not anymore.

Smile

Thanks Luke:
    It was a pretty good year on both lakes, hopefully it will continue. The perch are really starting to make a come-back after their down cycle, might be good ice-fishing if we ever get safe ice. One good thing about this nice weather is, its ony 9 weeks until I reopen our place in Arkdale for 2012.

Keep a tight line!!!

Jerry
    Angler's Pride Guide Service
    Jerry Tipping

Web Site: http://www.anglerspride.com