dpear,
Speaking your opinion is certainly your right as an American, and not only that, but it is an opinion I value and respect greatly, on any subject. Pelini certainly has issues, I also know he doesn't give $0.02 about reporters and media types and has upset their tender hearts numerous time, and consequently many of them go out of their way to angle him poorly in their reporting of "the facts." In today's day and age, I'd rather have a guy coaching the Husker's that is a raving lunatic on the sidelines, but is a stand-up good guy and good coach otherwise, than a guy with a good image who's actually running either booster scams, sexual assault rings, or some other kind of crap that I see every other week coming to light.

Maybe I just have blinders on, but hopefully not. I'm sure he has plenty of other faults, but I still support him as our head coach.

Ryan

Good luck with shooting Matt's deer. In a year or two, I'm going to have to get you to come south to Huskerville and shoot some of our deer too. Need someone to show me how it is done.