www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Pymatuning Reports?

Default Pymatuning Reports?

The kids and I fished Pymie Saturday and Sunday over the holiday weekend. Short lined musky at Jamestown, Beer Can, Stocker, North of the Causeway and South of the Causeway with no luck. Is the short line bite a little late this year? We decided to fish walleye Sunday night and caught 11 in a two hour period. Two legals and the rest were 12 or 13".

I don't know if its over yet- Todd Young has been getting some fish on baits I make. I know orange has been the best color from all the guys I talk to.

I've fished it twice this year, once in April and once during the 3 river tourney.
    I lost a nice fish in april and got a 43" during the tourney.
    Both fish were on natural perch....I do have to agree with orange being a good color there too. I normally have something out with orange on it on one rod.
    I normally end up quiting fishing it once june arrives since it's 2hr 40 min drive for me......I'm normally ready for NY to start by then.
    The bite hasn't been what is was a few years back for sure, seems like the fish are on to us or something?
    Wish it wasn't so darn far for me, I like it there.