www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Season is over

Default Season is over

Well technically there are a few days left in the season but the weather looks like it's over for me at least. I'll tally up the lures and numbers of fish caught on each like last year and post those in the next few days. I can tell you right now the new rig by Bill "Fuzzy" Shumway helped out with October and November numbers. We didn't have much of an artificial bait bite this fall but the live bait bite was sure fun.

I also just want to thank everyone that fished with me this year as I had a great time on the water once again. I really appreciate every single person that steps into the boat. You guys/gals make my job fun.

Ty
    Ty Sennett Muskie Fishing Guide Service
    & Sennett Musky Tackle Company
    8914 N. Conner Lane
    Hayward, WI 54843
    Land Phone: 715-462-9403
    Cell Phone: 612-839-1227
    Web Site: http://www.tysennett.com

Can't wait to see the years totals. Sorry to hear it is over. Will be interesting to hear your take on the seasons good and bad stretches. This was the second year in a row I did not get a fish in September, which for alot of years was my best month by far.

Corey Meyer

Default Thank You Ty

Thanks for putting so much time into this board, lots of great tips and it really keeps the excitement for an up coming trip high.
    Was great fishing with you in August, boy you sure tried everything but the fish just would not cooperate, thanks for showing me how to correctly tune and work a suick, the first one I catch on one is going to be dedicated to you. Have a great Thanksgiving, Dean

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family Ty. It was a joy to fish with you on Fathers Day 2010. See you at the Twin Cities Muskie Expo in the Spring.

Mike, Danny and Michael

Default Even uncle Gomez

You even appreciate Gomez? That's a first! Happy Thanksgiving to you and Rachel. You sure out kicked your coverage with her!!!!!!! Good thing you can fish, b/c that is all you have going for you. lol

I agree with deantre, your attempt to keep the posts going on the board have made me a frequent reader and hopefully a decent contributor. There was a time this summer when you & and Tanner had the only places on fishinginfo where there was going to be a post to check on, read, learn, argue, laugh, etc. That and the Hayward area is what keeps coming back to read in your forum. I don't think I have any BBall games in Hayward to officiate and had hoped to get to the Chip for my maiden voyage this fall, but trailer issues on the hunting land got in the way this fall.

Hope everyone has a safe Thankgiving Holiday, safer deer/first ice fishing adventures and comes back to read and write hear soon!!!

Mark

Reading the posts throughout the season makes me feel like I'm on the water. Your efforts are appreciated ! Thanks.

Happy Thanksgiving to all and thanks for the comments. I've got a few things to do around here and then I'll make sure to get some pictures and lure/fish totals up.
    8914 N. Conner Lane
    Hayward, WI 54843

Like everyone else on this post I would like to thank you for keeping up such a great board. You and the others that post here keep me coming back.

Two things that make this board great:

1. You post results on a daily basis.

2. The people on here that post are great. So many of the boards out there all people do is rip on others for questions they ask. The contributors here are willing to give many helpful tips. Yes at times there might be some ribbing but it's all in good fun.

Ray

Thanks Ray. Much appreciated.
    8914 N. Conner Lane
    Hayward, WI 54843