-
Weekend Fishing.
Hi Blue, experienced the same weather, Thur was nice, friday not so nice, Saturday exactly as you described it. Fished mostly at the dam and big water, not even a bite, it was lousy. Donners Bay fishing contest winners were over 12 lbs of fish with the first and second place entrants just 5 oz apart. I have no idea where they found the walley. I was marking fish all over but could not encourage a bite. So it was still a nice getaway and I had an enjoyable 5 days. Always nice people in the area to talk with. I was not alone on the no bite thing. Several others had the same results. Have a nice day.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules