www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Lvd

Talking Lvd

Well I got back from the Wonderful Winddrift Resort, and what a blast we had. Winddrift is a top-notch resort. LVD was a little rough the week I was there but we did have a couple days and a couple night that there were not white caps out there. Musky action wasn't bad, in years past we have been lucky to raise a fish or two in a week. We saw 5 in the week, even without fishing a coule days. Couldn't get a bite but it was great seeing some really nice fish. I can't complain at all about my 40" pike!!! What a rare monster for this lake. CPR'd and ready for the next angler to have as much fun as I did. Pan fish were every where, some really nice sized fish this year also!!! I have always had a hard time finding some decent walleye on LVD but with a 15 minute conversation with Dave, my problems were solved!!! Thanks a bunch Dave and my family looks forward to staying there again next year....

If anybody needs a recommendation on where to stay on LVD, I have stayed at many places on the lake and have now found my favorite!!!

Quote Originally Posted by FishrDad View Post
    If anybody needs a recommendation on where to stay on LVD, I have stayed at many places on the lake and have now found my favorite!!!
    I'll second that... Dave and Lou are two of the greatest hosts in the northwoods.

Congratulations on that tanker of a Pike!