www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Fishing Report for July 7

Default Fishing Report for July 7

Been out on LCO the last number of days, been open water trolling a lot, and the fishing has been slow. I have been marking a lot of bait, but no bites. Monday morning, my client did get a nice fish on a Reef Runner Ripstick with a 1 oz weight and the bait was running about 30 feet down over open water, that was a nice fish, about 26 inches. But that was our only fish of the morning. Monday afternoon, Jess and I got out fishing for an hour or two before I had to guide, and we decided to troll a weed flat with Reef Runners, and in an hour, she got 3 walleye between 21 and 23 inches. I then guided that night, and went to the same spot and we got 5 more walleye between 17 and 23 inches, and a couple of nice pike, and 2 largemouths.

Yesterday went back to the same flat, and we got 5 more walleye between 17 and 21 inches again, along with some nice pike and bass again. Not fast and furious action, but the best walleye action I have found on LCO lately.

We were trolling Reef Runner Ripsticks with about 35-50 feet of line out, and clearing a lot of weeds off the baits, all day long.

Good luck, Tanner Wildes
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	015s.jpg 
Views:	284 
Size:	75.6 KB 
ID:	10442   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 3.jpg 
Views:	297 
Size:	13.3 KB 
ID:	10443   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 4.jpg 
Views:	321 
Size:	14.3 KB 
ID:	10444   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 7.jpg 
Views:	294 
Size:	16.6 KB 
ID:	10445  
    Captain Tanner Wildes Guide Service
    Tanner Wildes
    Web Site: http://www.tannerwildes.com