www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: 11/28

Wink 11/28

I was out on "The Rock" Saturday for about and hour and a half. What a beautiful day to be on the water on the 28th of November. Not a whisper of wind, 48 degrees, no gloves, jacket unzipped and the fish were active. I had about two dozen white bass and 6 walleyes. Nice fat white bass but the walleye were all about 1/8-1/4" short but fun none the less. I wasn’t out to keep just catch. The fish were all pretty deep. 25-30 feet. Live bait rig and minnow worked best. Water temp out from the Boy Scout camp was 43.2 degrees. I hope the weather holds for a while; I'd like to get out at least once more.

Keep a tight line!!!

Jerry
    Angler's Pride Guide Service
    Jerry Tipping

Web Site: http://www.anglerspride.com

Good for you, Jerry. I'm jealous. I've never been on the Rock after the second/third weekend of Oct. I've always heard that the lake picks up after I leave. :-( Seems like you fish over on my side of the lake often. I had some good luck at the end of my season about a half mile or so east of Alcatraz. Boy Scouts hasn't produced for me in 8-10 years.

Anyway, good for you for getting out. Looks like you might be getting the ice gear ready soon.

Luke
    My job used to get in the way of my personal life, but not anymore.