PDA

View Full Version : Musky Innovations

Travisah
06-18-2009, 11:27 PM
Kev, do you have any Jimmy's from Musky Innovations? Wondering if you hve had any luck.

T

Kevin Cochran
06-21-2009, 02:37 PM
Never used them. I assume they will work though. I use alot of the Red October tubes and love them.

MrMike
07-23-2009, 06:36 PM
Hey Kevin/anyone,

I just purchased a couple of the Red October twisted tubes 1 Large one and one smaller one. I also purchased the lead head treble combination they make for the twisted tube. Are there any modifications that you make before fishing the twisted tubes as far as rigging?

trout_tapout
01-18-2010, 11:35 PM
Hey Mike

Talking with guys around the country, it seems that one of the cool things about using tubes is that everyone likes to rig them a little differently - especially the guys that use them regularly. Even among the 3 partners here, we alll like to rig our tubes slightly differently from each other in nearly every application.

As for the twisted tube, the rig it comes packaged with is a 1.5oz weight that is pretty good for anywhere from 6-12 feet deep.

However, we also have rigs for the Twistys for jigging rivers, as well as a few new lighter designs that should be done in a few weeks in 1oz and 0.5oz swim heads with drop trebles that will be really good for crawling over weedtops or fishing the top 2 feet of the water column.

Hope this helps. Shoot me an email at monstertubes@yahoo.com or call me up at 716 563 0720 and we'll send you a few of the lighter rigs to play with once they are done. You can help test them out for us. Never know what option the fish might like the day you are out fishing..... so its good to have the options handy. After all, being able to change rigs is what gives the tube its versatility.

Peace -partner
Josh Ketry

Kevin Cochran
01-19-2010, 06:29 PM
Josh,
Do you have any pics of the rig that Greg made for his tubes? He has an interesting way at rigging them. I first saw them when I took him out fishing before the PMTT on Bemidji.