PDA

View Full Version : Distractions

Jratthelake
06-17-2009, 06:46 PM
It is pretty easy to get sidetracked when you are fishing our area, there is always something going on, if the fishing is slow take a look around for something going on in or on the water and along the shorelines, here are a few shots of two Loons and their two little ones. We watched them for abount 40 minutes before continuing to fish.

There is more to Witch Bay than just the fish.

Janelle R. McFarland
07-03-2009, 10:58 AM
I can't believe you caught those boogers on film! They are so sneaky- way to go. I bet it was fun!

Jratthelake
07-03-2009, 11:23 AM
Hi Janelle, we have not heard from you in awhile. I imagine you are a little busy with your new future fishergirl, does Derek have her casting around the house yet? I love the Loons, they are such an interesting bird to watch, I have a few more recent photos of the same family I will post below as well as a bear that was swimming from Clam Island to the mainland. There is so much more to this place than just the fishing and that is what I love about it. Take care and say hi to Derek for us.

dragonslayer
07-16-2009, 12:37 PM
It is pretty easy to get sidetracked when you are fishing our area, there is always something going on, if the fishing is slow take a look around for something going on in or on the water and along the shorelines, here are a few shots of two Loons and their two little ones. We watched them for abount 40 minutes before continuing to fish.

There is more to Witch Bay than just the fish.

ALOT MORE!!!!!!!