PDA

View Full Version : It won't be long now!

Fisheye
06-16-2009, 11:30 AM
Well people, it's almost here. The Second Annual Ray Demers Memorial Tournament at Quinlan's Family Marina on The Ruscom River of Lake St. Clair. June 26th just can't come fast enough for me! Hope to see you all out for this one! Paul.

Roughneck
06-18-2009, 10:03 PM
Paul, I'm looking forward to this years event too. The lake is in good shape. There is warm weather forcast for the next week. This warm weather is just what we need. The water temp needs to get warmer for the Muskies to get into their summer feeding pattern. Maybe the Muskies will turn on just before the tournament, like last year. I'm betting it will take a really big fish to win this year.
Reminder to everyone attending, bring some canned food for the Food Bank raffle. We have some nice prizes for this raffle. We will have a drop off box set up at the Friday night registration for those that want to unload their cans early. The raffle will be Saturday at the end of the Pig Roast.
Paul, thanks for all the help you do up there to get this tournament set up and promoted. Without you and Dennis on your side of the border to help us out, it would be tough to get it it all done.

Mark

Fisheye
06-19-2009, 09:28 AM
Mark, you are very welcome. It is such a pleasure to help out with this event, that I will be turning in my application to join The Central Ohio Chapter of Muskies Inc. As a side note to the canned good raffle, I do believe we will also have a prize here for the person that donates the most canned goods to the Food Bank! So everyone, count your canned goods and let us know how many upon registration! Thanks! Paul. (A.K.A.- FISHEYE)

St Clair Hound
06-25-2009, 05:42 AM
2 more sleeps!