PDA

View Full Version : Fishing Report 6-11-09

Justin Mullins
06-11-2009, 05:58 AM
I got a minute to put a report on while waiting for the lightning to stop this morning.

Guided Monday,Tuesday, Wednesday with pretty good success. Monday we raised 6 and managed to finally get 1 all on weed edges close to deep water. Tuesday we raised 5 we had 1 swipe at the bait and missed it and that was it. Wednesday we moved 6 and hooked 2 with managing to get 1 in the boat. All 3 days I was fishing weed edges close to deep water.

The lake is really clear with some darker water in a few coves for the most part CLEAR. The water temp is anywhere from 74-77 depending on where you are. The farther south the water seemed to be a touch cooler but not enough to make much of a difference.

The fishing will still be good for another couple of weeks. Uusually when things start to slow is when the water temp gets a steady 80 and above. Trolling right now is producing too. Trolling out off the edges seems 17-18 is the range to be trolling in.

The bait choices have not changed much. EXO,Bulldawg,Medussa black seems to be the best choice, did move 3 yesterday on a really bright color. Also don't rule out cranking a depth raider, or little ernie on those weed edges to this is a very good tactic to do. Early and late seem to be the times.

They are not pulling any water out and the lake is actully coming up just a little 6" above summer pool. The rain we just got 5 minutes ago should raise it. It's been a long time since I seen it rain like that. Small hurricane trying to hit here!!!!! Good luck this weekend if you get out..