PDA

View Full Version : June 4th report

Ty Sennett
06-05-2009, 06:43 AM
Gotta make this fast. I had Gordy out yesterday for a full day and we only saw two fish. Beautiful day though. I really thought we would see more fish. One followed three times. We fished hard and gordy is a great fisherman so I thought we would get at least one to hit but it didn't happen. That's fishing I guess.

Good luck,

Springboro ESOX
06-05-2009, 10:00 PM
Were you and a guest at J...... Bar around 9:45 am Thursday morning 6/4? If it was you, that was me in the 168SC Polar Kraft with my buddy. We were just headed in when you were headed out. The day before I caught a nice 44" on a Storm 8" Perch swim bait in 7'1/2" fow in the weeds at the drop off there. Also had a another nice one on that night up in C...... Lake in 5' fow on your now famous SW (Blue Glitter). My co-fisherman could not net it in time, got off at the boat. We fished our butts off 5/31-6/5 for 2 skies, 3 nice pike all over 34'', and a 4 1/2lb smallie and a 6 lb largemouth not to forget about the tasty eyes as well. I had that shirt for you on the boat mabye i'll mail it to you. Good Luck to all fish'n the "chipp." this year! We didn't do as well as we had in the past but it beats the .... out of work and hubby to do's.

Ty Sennett
06-06-2009, 06:18 AM
I'm not sure where I was at 9:45. I usually don't start remembering where or what I'm doing until after 10:00AM. Nice fish by the way. Post a picture if you want.

Blue Stillwater? I might have to break that out tonight.

Later,

Gordy
06-06-2009, 08:00 AM
Ty,thanks so much for a great day .I had 2 follows and one blow up on the orange /black Pacemaker on the 5th by noon . I always learn so much when I'm fishing with you.
Thanks
Gordy