PDA

View Full Version : May 27th report

Ty Sennett
05-28-2009, 06:23 AM
I had a half day yesterday afternoon with Paul again and we fished mainly walleye with a few smallmouth bass thrown in. We caught some nice walleye and kept a few for Paul's freezer. The two biggest were 18 inches. I think we caught about nine or so. We had to work for them but it paid off with some nice fish. I'd say Paul ranks right up there with one of the craziest clients I've ever taken out but I gotta say we had a great time.

Back at the walleye fishing for one more day and then it's all muskies. Actually Rachel and I are going muskie fishing tonight when I get done guiding.

Paul
06-01-2009, 05:19 PM
We're coming back September 26th-the 3rd! What do you have available for the week? Preferably not the 2nd! lol Had a great time fishing with you. Like fishing with a friend. Thanks for everything. I'd like to book half days again if possible. Yes, I'll pay Musky rate but if i get bored we fish something else? (no i'm not a baby!, but i don't eat Musky! One stipulation, Ann has to catch some/a fish. lol I'm thinking 3 half days, if you're booked up, 1 full day with me, half with you and Ann and me in my boat to video. Are you up to the challenge? ........................Thanks again Ty!

Paul and Ann, Deerfoot #7
best cabin on the Chipp!!!

Ty Sennett
06-03-2009, 08:36 AM
The only day I have open is the 28th of September. I will put you down for a half day starting at noon again. I owe you some cash because I told you the wrong rate for the guide trip last week. I'm not sure what I was thinking.

thanks for everything Paul,

Paul
06-03-2009, 07:48 PM
are you that booked up?

Ty Sennett
06-05-2009, 06:33 AM
Yes. It's going to be a busy summer.

Paul
06-05-2009, 04:32 PM
I wish I would have booked earlier! how much deposit? or can you trust me for it? how much did you scam me for on the rate? haha! and yes, i want to try for a Musky please. can i use the st. croix rod and diawa reel i have? or is it to light weight?..........caught 5 smallies on that rapala you gave me on the river! I love this site but would like to see more pics of fish.............just a thought..........thanks again Ty............Paul and Ann

Ty Sennett
06-06-2009, 06:13 AM
That rod might work. I don't remember which rod that was. I'll bring some extras just in case.

I know I need to put more pictures up. I'll work on it this year.