PDA

View Full Version : Happy B-Day Derek

Mark Benson
05-27-2009, 04:54 PM
Just listening to RFRG radio a second time and was reminded of both Derek and Wild Eagle Lodge's Birthdays. Mine is coming at the end of the week, it a great month to be born!!! My younger brother and I have been the same age now for the last 26 days. Soon our Irish twindom will be gone for another year. Happy Birthday Derek!!!

Mark

Sid Chigger
05-28-2009, 07:24 AM
Yep - HB, Derek!!

Muskie Matt
05-28-2009, 09:21 AM
Yep, another year of wisdom put into the ol' body, eh Derek? Keep pushin' on buddy!

I was over at Rollie n Helens Musky Shop yesterday dropping off the first batch of the new RFRG DVD's, How to Build Bucktails, and as normal, I can't go in there without buying something... and as my friend Derek has become quite the muskie guy over the last year or so, I scored him a cool new bait. Muskie League, here we come!

The Musky Shop is a dangerous place for me, I didn't buy anything for myself this time, but... I did make the mistake of touching a nice new St Croix rod... It's going to be mine, the atoms in the rod have bonded with the molecules in my hands and the unstoppable process of bonding has begun... making the order as I write this...

"My name is Muskie Matt and I'm a muskie fisherman".... "Hi Muskie"....

Sid Chigger
05-28-2009, 11:02 AM
the atoms in the rod have bonded with the molecules in my hands and the unstoppable process of bonding has begun...

That made me laugh out loud!

I'm the same way with recording "toys", microphones, in particular.. LOL

WildEagleDerek
05-28-2009, 05:13 PM
Hey guys,
I appreciate the well wishes. This Muskie thing sure is addictive! Well...back to the trenches.

Regards.

Jeremy Hopland
05-28-2009, 06:14 PM
Happy Birthday Derek... Was trying to remember if I met you or not, but then I remembered you bought my brother and me a beer at one of the RFRG shows last summer! You're a great guy :D We'll be visiting again in a couple of weeks!!!