PDA

View Full Version : May 26th report

Ty Sennett
05-27-2009, 11:26 AM
I had a half day for walleye and smallmouth bass yesterday with Paul. We boated 7 or 8 walleyes and kept 5 for dinner between 16 and probably just over 17 inches. I measured the smallest one we kept but they were all about the same. Paul and I are going back out in an hour for walleye again. It's cold and windy so we might have a tougher time. We did catch some smallies but they were small. I lost one big one on the jump but that's fishing.

See ya,

Springboro ESOX
05-27-2009, 08:40 PM
Hey Ty, just wondered how you did tonight? The boys from Ohio will finally be head'n up to the"CHIPP." for a week starting this sat. We will be staying @ Musky Tale. I have a 168SC Polar Kraft DU Edition "Anchor Management." We will be ROCK'N some SPECIAL T's I had made up. The back says Mustaches 4 Muskies and has a %itch'n pic or a killer handle bar stach and a nice big Musky as well. Were sporting the handle bars for trip purposes ONLY & ICE cold PBR's, now all we need are the Muskies. So if you see us out stop us & get a T, I had some extras made up. Same goes for an ICE cold PBR. Can't wait to hear the sound of the drag. Pic is a 40'' skie go'n after a PM. -------000q0 <OOOOO{

Ty Sennett
05-28-2009, 06:14 AM
I haven't put in the time yet for muskies but from the little I did put in we caught a couple and saw a few good ones. I think Rachel and I are going muskie fishing tonight after I'm done guiding walleyes all day. I'll let you know how the topwater bite is going on the muskies.

The shirts sound great. I would wear it with pride.