PDA

View Full Version : Church board flag kits-free

DooFighter
05-21-2009, 10:32 PM
I have two complete flag kits for the church walleye boards. I used them for a few trips, prefer the flags on the offshores, so these are free if you want them. PM me your # and I'll get back to you to set up delivery or whatever works.

upangler
05-22-2009, 09:56 AM
PM Sent Gary.
Brett

The Bait Shop Guy
05-22-2009, 10:10 AM
"Anything free is worth saving up for."

Guess who watched "Escanaba in da moonlight" the other day:) Right out of the package, I prefer the Church boards to Offshore's, but if you're going to upgrade them with tattle flags, Offshore gets the nod. Church's kit makes the board top heavy. Not a big deal while you're moving along, but if the board stalls out while turning or between waves, it'll fall over. They'd probably work better if the flags were made a little lighter.

We've got a couple sets left at the shop that are marked down to $15 (originally $22.) If anyone wants the pair, I'll knock off another $5 to get rid of them ($25 for the pair.)

basshunter49829
05-22-2009, 12:45 PM
another big thumbs down to the church boards never run right i even tryed using offshore clips on the back of them take a zip tie put it around the pin and use an offshore clip run much better but then you try to add a tube light and holder no way board sinks spend the extra and get the good ones them make the offshores with the heavy clips now wooo hooooo

DooFighter
05-22-2009, 06:28 PM
I have several pms now, I'll go in order and get them gone. Thanks, guys.