PDA

View Full Version : May 20th report

Ty Sennett
05-21-2009, 08:14 AM
We fished for big bluegills for the start of the afternoon and caught our limit of those for the frying pan with some crappie thrown in for good measure. Then we switched to pike for a couple hours and caught one big one and six or seven others that we kept for pickling. Then we went walleye fishing and caught eight good eaters on crankbaits. We missed quite a few right at the end. The slower the better with the crankbaits. Most of the walleye hit the bait when it wasn't moving. We kind of did a pull stop pull stop presentation for those. Stop seemed to be better than pull.:confused:

Couldn't have asked for a better time the last couple days. Thanks to mike and Artie for the laughs and stories. Made for some great fishing. Evidently I can't count very good either because we did have our limit of walleye on Tuesday with those guys. I was informed of that when they got in the boat yesterday.

P.S. Frank if you are viewing, your replacement Artie has a mean hookset on those crappie. You might have to hit the weights to get an edge on him.

WinterMike
06-01-2009, 03:56 PM
Ty, another great time. Artie really enjoyed it. To bad Frank,you missed some great fishing, with the best guide on the flowage for sure. We have some great pic's. I will get them to you somehow. See ya in the fall for the monsters,THIS IS the year. Thanks always, Mike

Ty Sennett
06-03-2009, 08:29 AM
Thanks to you and Artie for a great time also. Looking forward to the fall trip.