PDA

View Full Version : new report

tiredog
05-11-2009, 09:20 PM
Since no one that reads these posts is fishing [tried to get a report , no help] I will make sure to post what I find out after fishin tommorrow.A bent rod is a happy rod

imning
05-12-2009, 08:41 AM
Alll of Carbondale & Murphsboro have been without power since a very severe storm struck on 5/8.There is alot of wind damage throughout the entire area & most businesses are still closed. Hang in there-I'm sure everyone is itching to get back on the lake & back on the net!

AFchris
05-12-2009, 11:37 AM
Had a nice ski blow up my jackpot, no hookup :( thing hammered it and lure went airborn. This happened three times. Still waiting on my weagle order to come in. Did hit a fatty bass on a bucher frog top-raider. 5lbs 21'' Well, put my time in and no ski on kinkaid this spring for me. Owell, headed up to eagle riv after my af training this summer. Plan on fishin with Norm Wild on Fathers day with my dad. Then off to LOTW for Operation Musky II. So i'll have to wait for my first ski this year. Good luck all I'll post pics and a report when I get back!!!!

Sean Landsman
05-12-2009, 02:09 PM
Since no one that reads these posts is fishing [tried to get a report , no help]

"Inland hurricane" per the radio this morning. Sounds like S. IL is a mess right now. I wouldn't take it personally...

tiredog
05-12-2009, 09:25 PM
Went Out Today, Water Temps 68-70,colored Water At Marina And Gets Very Dark As You Go North.from The People I Asked And My Fishing Heres How It Seems To Be-crappie Fair To Good, Small Ones Shallow Bass Fair To Good Mostly Small Males But I Had Two Big Bass Blow Up On My Buzzbait, They Were Inside The Weedline , May Have Been Spawners. Didnt See Or Here Of Any Muskie, But Thats Just Me And 4 Or 5 Others See Ya