PDA

View Full Version : Indian Lake Park

aitlbhawg
05-07-2009, 08:24 AM
Has anyone bass fished at Indian Lake Park? I am taking my wife and 2yo son and am curious if anyone has had any luck. Thanks! -EM

SecretLake
05-07-2009, 06:40 PM
This is a good time of year to go as the weeds are manageable. As you look at the lake from the boat landing, try the shoreline to the right of the pier. Most people fish to the left side of the pier since there are a number of good sitting spots, but I like the right side better. There is some decent bass action on the lake with 13-15 inch pretty common. The pan fish are just starting to come up on shore.

aitlbhawg
05-07-2009, 09:29 PM
Got skunked tonight, but it is a beautiful lake! We headed to the right side of the launch (as you face the lake) and around. Had a couple of bites on a grape worm, but they got off...I think it may have been blue gills. The launch is gravel, and was about 6-12 inches under water. The pier was ok, but had to drive through the water to get to it. No big deal. My son had a blast, as did my wife. Beautiful lake and excellent weather. Now, it I could only catch some fish! :)