PDA

View Full Version : May2nd-4th report

Ty Sennett
05-05-2009, 05:53 AM
The walleyes were a little tough to catch over the weekend. We managed a few but overall it was tough to find any numbers of big fish. We caught one mid twenty inch fish on a jig and minnow and caught twelve between 15 and 19 1/2 inches. We didn't get into them very good though and in talking to most people they had a tough time getting more than their limit if that.

The muskies were active though. We boated two and Dan50 that posts on here boated a few also.

JohnN
05-05-2009, 09:20 AM
Sounds like we've got some work cut out for us this weekend, Ty. I got one nice 24" but that was it. According to the few reports I read and conversations I had, fishing was better early in the morning. But those were small fish from deeper water ... I didn't hear of any big fish at all.

Oh yeah, and I got a 25" muskie and had a mid-30's go around a few times for me. Too bad they don't cooperate like that during the season!

John

Gary Brady
05-05-2009, 11:21 AM
You two drunk in a boat, I'd like to see that. Oh yeah, I have several times, and on shore, and at Deerfoot, and at Treelands, and at Louie's, man you two have a problem:eek: Have fun guys I look forward to seeing you in July!!

Ty Sennett
05-06-2009, 09:03 AM
Nice try Gary. No drinking in the tournament this weekend. We are all about the walleyes. We usually get in to a few good ones that weekend. Hopefully the walleye fishing picks up by then.