PDA

View Full Version : PMTT Report 05/01

Tom Dietz
05-01-2009, 03:59 PM
David and I are in Antioch, IL. fishing the second leg of the 2009 PMTT Trail. We have seen five nice muskies and have dealt with a ton of rain and flooding conditions on the Fox Chain of Lakes (tournament will be NO WAKE due to the heavy flooding here locally). Water temperature up here is at fifty-five degrees. We are ready to go tomorrow, and very excited to fish! I will try to post an update tomorrow evening after Day 1. Good luck fishing this weekend to everyone back home in Ohio.

CoachBlue
05-01-2009, 06:14 PM
Saturday May 2nd is a good day my daughter, graduates from college with a 4 year degree in nursing!She had to go thru alot of obstacles to get where she is now but she made it.With rain, clarity and high water obstacles in your face just finishing a tournament is an incredible accomplishment cause you can never quit!You have found fish thats the hardest part now believe in yourselves and gitter done!Wishing you guys alot of Luck! C.B

rdevincenzi
05-02-2009, 06:33 AM
Good luck Tom. Remember to keep that positive muskie attitude!!!

Larry Jones
05-02-2009, 12:34 PM
Tom, Good Luck this weekend at the PMTT Event,may a Big Girl or TWO pay a visit to your boat.

Larry Jones
05-02-2009, 09:02 PM
Tom,Ok, Your in 3rd Place after Day One,take it home on PMTT Day Two!