PDA

View Full Version : creeptonite

JERRY LARSON
04-27-2009, 09:16 PM
hey ty,are you still making your creeper

Ty Sennett
04-28-2009, 07:27 AM
They are no longer in production. I had a heck of a time getting them and had to make a decision so as not to tick off the stores. I chose to get rid of the bait because producing them was too unreliable. I'll have something coming out next winter that will be even better.

If you are looking for one I just sent the last 13 of them to Rollie and Helen's. Might be worth something some day since there weren't many made. Who knows?

Mike Hulbert
04-28-2009, 12:16 PM
Ty,

You just made me throw up in my mouth a little bit.... thanks.....

jkahler
04-30-2009, 12:01 AM
That sucks, good thing I picked up another one at the MN Expo.

JERRY LARSON
05-01-2009, 09:47 AM
I don`t think a lure full of teeth marks and the paint half off will be worth anything,lol.

Willis
05-06-2009, 04:51 PM
well, in that case, i'm very happy I bought one at the MN Expo also!

Ty, I should've asked when I talked to you at the expo, but do you have any advice on when/how to use the creeptonite? it is my first creeper, and i'm wondering when to primarilly use this lure, and if you just straight retreive slowly, or if there's anything special I should try.
i'm guessing it's a low light lure, calm to light chop. slow retrieve. it should be a good throwback lure too. am I on the right track?

Thanks!
Willis

Springboro ESOX
05-06-2009, 05:32 PM
Ty I just ordered 4 of your baits 2 P.M. & 2 S.W. as for the "Creeps" The Musky Shop said they were out. We are coming up for a week May 30th-June 6th and we're staying @ Musky Tale. Are there any bait shops close that still have some that you know of? Also if anyone for a day could show us/let us tag along with them on my boat to some Musky spots, I'll buy them lunch, dinner and beer or booze or both for the help. My buddy has never been up to the "Chip." before and I would like to get him atleast 1 Pic. with a MUSKY. I enjoy fishing for Walleye and good numbers of Pike to eat and mostly only fish for Muskies at sunrise and sunset. By the way the Browns WILL beat the "PAC" both times this year.

Ty Sennett
05-09-2009, 07:29 AM
Willis, the conditions you described are exactly right. Use the bait on a slow retrieve at night or dark when the wind dies down. Good luck.

Springboro ESOX, the only store that might have one left is the St Croix store. St Croix has a little shop with rods and baits connected to the factory. Give them a call and see.

Springboro ESOX
05-09-2009, 01:27 PM
Willis, the conditions you described are exactly right. Use the bait on a slow retrieve at night or dark when the wind dies down. Good luck.

Springboro ESOX, the only store that might have one left is the St Croix store. St Croix has a little shop with rods and baits connected to the factory. Give them a call and see.

I just rec. my 7 baits from the Musky Shop and I have to say that the 2 S.W.'s & 2 P.M.'s are as well made as any lures I have bought from Cabelas, Bass Pro & Gander Mountain. I can't say the same for the other 3 lures I just rec. Nice work Ty.

Ty Sennett
05-10-2009, 06:30 AM
Thanks SpringboroESOX. I keep my parents locked up in the sweatshop in the basement.

Seriously though, my parents and Rachel help out a ton and I couldn't do it without them.

Thanks again,

Springboro ESOX
05-10-2009, 07:20 AM
Don't 4get 2day is mommys dad so wish mom a happy day and do the right thing and please take a mom fishing!