PDA

View Full Version : And the winner is...

Dan50
04-27-2009, 11:39 AM
I was just making a list of all the people I want to thank after I win this tournament again.
I guess I will see everyone Friday night or Saturday at Deerfoot.

I am going to be without my partner and boat but a guy they call "Mason" will be there instead.

Ty Sennett
04-27-2009, 12:19 PM
I'm not helping you out this year! Your on your own. Tell Mason the big walleyes are still hitting Stillwaters.

Game on!

Dan50
04-27-2009, 02:09 PM
How many boats will we have to fight on "The Spot" this year?? Tory mentioned he might bring the Stillwater just in case all else fails.

TMFishes
04-27-2009, 09:28 PM
I'm bringing the electrofishing boat.....and a stillwater......3 like the one caught on that lure everyday might do a guy good

Ty Sennett
04-28-2009, 07:33 AM
With you two, after an extended Deerfoot cocktail hour, we'll have the spot all to ourselves. Actually, I've got a few other spots to try instead. I see how you are Dan, after winning last year you bring in the ringer with a fisheries degree to bail you out. We're not worried. I went to the same classes that Tory did. He just passed them. OK maybe I am worried.

Ty Sennett
04-28-2009, 07:35 AM
That electroshocking thing sounds fun. I'd like to see that. You two, a twelve pack, and electricity.........something or someone is getting zapped.

Springboro ESOX
04-28-2009, 08:04 PM
Hello Dan 50, Is the "Mason" guy coming to fish with you from around the Dayton, Ohio area? If so he is a pretty avid Muskie guy. I read his stuff on Tom Dietz web page quite abit. Anyway Myself and my buddy are heading up May 30th thru June 7th and we will be staying with Bill and Linda at Musky Tale. We try and make it up every year between this time. Could you let me know if any certain areas are looking better this year? We will be going after Musky, Pike and the Walleye. I from Lakeside on Lake Erie and we have been nailing the Walleye, if any of you guys reading this ever want to give it a shot let me know ill be glad to hook you up on my boat or my buddies charter.

Thanks,
Nick in Springboro, Ohio

buckbinladen
04-29-2009, 06:55 AM
FEAR THE FLAG.....Team Norway is on the way!!!

buckbinladen

Ty Sennett
04-29-2009, 07:30 AM
Hey Buck, second place is the first loser! Remember that coming in to the weekend. I might use my muskie gear so when I set the hook I stretch them an extra inch.

terrible
05-02-2009, 10:54 PM
Looks like buck did pretty good for the first day.Ty you better take shorter cocktail hours if your going to pull this one off.

Ty Sennett
05-05-2009, 05:37 AM
Oh Tara that stings. And you were right. Buck passed me up on the biggest stringer.

For the record, Dan50 talked all the smack and backed it up with a win again this year. Congrats Dan. Great weekend.