PDA

View Full Version : new guy

Paul
04-22-2009, 05:57 PM
Hello Ty,

I've been following your site since we went to the Chipp. last fall. Stayed at Indian Trails because of the history. We were there around 10/6. It was beautiful. My fiance didn't like it as much as me....(lift station)....I want to come back to the Chipp.to fish with you, and hopefully buy Musky Corey a beer or Jagermeister haha. We want a place as close to the water as possible, resort or private. Can you help? I like the way you help people. a private cabin 10 feet from the water please haha!....the bartender at indian trails was very funny and nice.......i'm speaking Jibberish, to many beers. are beers allowed on the boat???...........Paul

p.s cabin must have satellite tv, fiance demand.

Ty Sennett
04-23-2009, 10:05 AM
Actually I can give you what you asked for. My Father In Law own the point cabin at Deerfoot. It's ten feet from the lake with satelite. Sits all alone on the point. Really a cool spot. Call up Deerfoot for that one. Also look at Treelands,Tiger Musky, and Chief Lake Lodge for your wife.

Oh, and yes beer is allowed on the boat as long as you share well.

Ty Sennett
04-23-2009, 10:07 AM
I just looked at my post. It made it sound like I wanted your wife to stay at another resort.Whatever works.

muskymeyer
04-23-2009, 01:54 PM
The Deerfoot cabin on the point is the only one I thought of. That thing would be really cool to stay at.

Corey Meyer

Paul
04-23-2009, 06:16 PM
Ty,
Spoke to Tara earlier @ Deerfoot, called back and left a message to pay for the cabin. Do you have a time slot available? Preferabbly not the 29th haha!
How about the 23rd when i get out of the car! Beautiful cabin! nothing like sleeping next to the water. (not on a bog, haha, told you i've been on the site for a while!) I'll be in touch!...............thanks!,............Paul

p.s. thanks Corey "Musky" Meyer for the input,
I can tell you are a man of wisdom.

jkahler
04-24-2009, 12:23 AM
Are you guys talking about the cabin near the graveyard, or is that a different one?

muskymeyer
04-24-2009, 05:55 AM
"Corey Meyer, man of wisdom", has a ring to it like, "Wile E. Coyote, genius".

Corey Meyer

Indigoiguana
04-24-2009, 04:59 PM
Hey Ty,

I looked up the In-Laws cabin at Deerfoot and clicked on Fishing Guide Service. I saw Randy and Wayne Gutsch, but no Ty 'Goonch' Sennett for guide service. Don't the Outlaws like you >:)

See you on the May 5th at 6 am.

Mike

Paul
04-24-2009, 06:17 PM
I wondered that as well! haha, family like you guys can razz like that. I don't want to make my guide mad before we even get on the water! Ty, need to know about an opening, or not, soon please..........googled "corey musky meyer guide service" no links haha.........(yet)......Ty, I'll try to call again.... my # ends in 8767.