PDA

View Full Version : Mystery Spot #??

Frazier
04-13-2009, 08:12 PM
I'm posting this for EsoxChaser, because he's "popic" (posting pictures challenged)...sorry John....

Anyway, I'm thinking this will be an easy one, but the beauty speaks for itself and it is EsoxChaser's favorite.

Ty and Corey, you might want to give the others a try first, while enjoying the view.

--Frazier

Esox Chaser
04-14-2009, 07:50 AM
Thanks Fraiz!
I couldn't find an eight year old to help someone as challenged as me. I realize for Ty and Corey this is probably a "slam dunk" but your right ! I just really liked the way the picture turned out.

familyguy
04-14-2009, 09:40 AM
I don't have a guess, but that picture is awesome.

Ty Sennett
04-14-2009, 11:13 AM
I know where the spot is but that is an awesome picture. No mistaking that tree.

Ty Sennett
04-15-2009, 07:32 AM
For a hint, the picture is taken looking directly west. And, there was a twin tree to the one shown a few years back. It was about ten feet away.

Man, that's a cool picture!

muskymeyer
04-15-2009, 07:46 AM
That is a cool picture . . . . and has disguised a key item very very well.

Corey Meyer

Snizz
04-15-2009, 08:46 AM
is that the bridge in the shadows?

Trav
04-15-2009, 09:18 AM
I think you're right Snizz. I think its from the Gold Coast east of Risberg's looking west towards CC bridge.

Snizz
04-15-2009, 10:08 AM
Like flemmings or right around there...

Ty Sennett
04-15-2009, 12:17 PM
I'm pretty sure you are right. If you look in the right corner real close you can see some campground lights. I can't say it enough, that is a really cool picture.

Jason L.
04-15-2009, 12:18 PM
Flemmings is not in the picture but on the right?
You can see a light on in the campground and the The Landing
is in the pic but you cant see it cause of the low light?

Esox Chaser
04-15-2009, 01:00 PM
Well,I was pretty sure that this was a "slam dunk" but like I said it was just such a cool shot that I thought everyone would appreciate it.
To be exact that picture was taken from the causeway between the mainland and the Gold Coast."Hole in the Wall" was to our backs. As warm as that picture looks with all the orange and bright color in it it was actually taken during the Hayward Lakes Musky tournament the first week in October. Yeah, it was about 35 degrees at the time of day when my son took this shot.
If you happen to know him, when I gave Dave Beyer a copy of this picture I thought he was going to cry. He got kind of emotional!

Thanks again to Fraiz for posting the picture. I'm still looking for an 8 year old to help me with my computer challenges! In case you are wondering it does blowup into a pretty nice looking 8"x10".

Finally, congratulations to Fraizer and his wife Debbie on the "birth" of the Stauffer/Klug Insurance Agency. I'll guarantee you one thing- no one will have a more dedicated insurance agent!!! Good luck Fraiz!