PDA

View Full Version : Guided Trip Raffle

musky2much
04-10-2009, 10:58 AM
Our chapter will have raffle tickets available at our next meeting for a guided trip with Mostly Muskies Guide Service with Captain Larry Jones on your choice of Niagara River or Chautauqua lake in New York. Trip is for a full day for 1 or 2 people and if Chautauqua is your choice it includes overnight stay at Larry's trailer 10 min. from the lake. Tickets will be $10 each and the drawing will be held at one of our monthly meetings once minimum tickets are sold. Available trip dates are viewable on Larry's message board at www.mostlymuskies.com . This is a great opportunity to learn and fish with one of the best big fish guides around. Larry is a great guy and has offered our club a great deal on this package. Please show our support and set up a trip with Larry soon!

musky2much
04-13-2009, 12:16 PM
I have the tickets printed up and will have them available at tomorrow nights meeting. If you know anyone outside of the club that may have an interest in the raffle make sure to check with them before tomorrow. I am anticipating on these going fast. Great opportunity to experience the "Chautauqua Craze" with one of the best!

Larry Jones
04-17-2009, 05:28 PM
Cliff, I do not know how log your going to sell tickets for the Guide Trip with me. But if your going past the end of May send me a good number of tickets and I will sell them at the Allegheny Musky Expo for your M.I. Chapter.

Capt. Larry D. Jones

musky2much
04-17-2009, 06:48 PM
Thanks Larry! Our chapter appreciates all your support.