PDA

View Full Version : Fishing Report 4 -4-9-09

Justin Mullins
04-09-2009, 07:35 AM
To start with sorry for not posting anything in the last week. With the PMTT being here things were pretty darn busy here.

We would like to say congrats to the big winner of the PMTT last weekend. He caught 3 fish to win. Awesome job!! Crash and I got 5th and had a great shot at winning but just could not connect to get another fish.

The weather this week has been pretty brutal. High winds with snow, sleet really makes you feel good to be out there!! (Ha) Fish are still moving just about all over the place. The last two days if you could hold your boat you can catch. Fish are still all over the place. You have to fish everything. The fish still are not stacked in the back of the creeks. It won't be long before the spawn hits the next 7 days are pretty good days it looks like so if you can fish the next few days you need too.

The last few days Dave Nutter has been on fire he's double a couple of times this week already this week. My boat is putting a fish a day in the boat but nothing big the wind has been brutal so far but it's done now. The baits have been rattle baits, sledges, hell hounds, mantas, and a couple on super stalkers.

If you get out to fish make sure you stop in and say hi. Good luck catch a monster!!!!

Jerome
04-10-2009, 03:27 PM
Justin, congrats to you and the Old Fella... HaHa.. I thought for sure you guys would get into another fish on Sunday ... I'm leaving in a few minutes to go back to the Cave for Sat-Sun, Maybe run into you this weekend.

Later, Jerome

Justin Mullins
04-13-2009, 07:24 AM
HI Jerome

Thank you. Sorry I missed you yesterday but it was great to talk to you on the phone. Let me know about that rod issue. If I don't see you anymore here I will see you at the Fox Chain. Take care..

Jerome
04-20-2009, 12:21 PM
Justin,
Did you put me down for a Slingblade ? will it be ready by Fox Chain ? I won't be back to the Cave for a while.
Give me a call at 612-849-7700 or let me know here.

Thanks, Jerome

Justin Mullins
04-22-2009, 05:50 AM
Jerome

Yes you are down for one. As of last Thursday they are on back order and they said they would be off by end of week. I will keep updated for sure. Hope all is well. If you need anything just call the shop and Crash or I will get back to you.. Thanks again