PDA

View Full Version : Treeland Walleye Tourney

Ty Sennett
03-28-2009, 10:57 AM
To: Ty Sennett

RE: PRESS RELEASE FOR 25th ANNUAL TREELAND WALLEYE CHALLENGE
ON CHIPPEWA FLOWAGE, HAYWARD, WI

May 8, 9 and 10, 2009, walleye anglers young and old will converge on the 17,000+ acre Chippewa Flowage near Hayward, WI for the 25TH ANNUAL TREELAND WALLEYE CHALLENGE release walleye tournament. This weekend is packed with excellent spring walleye fishing, seminars on “The Magic of Side Imaging”, brat and steak feeds, and on-water ride and drive boat demos. The hosts, TREELAND RESORTS, designed this tournament for the average angler---kids and families are welcomed. Limited to the first 300 ADULT anglers, with every legal fish entered going into a drawing for a new
SUZUKI KING QUAD 450AX 4X4 ATV, this tournament also has thousands of dollars in daily door prizes and lots of camaraderie with your fellow anglers! For a complete listing of all of the fun and fishing activities, the rules and entry forms, please go to www.treelandresorts.com. Mention you saw this on the “SennettTackle” website and receive a 15% discount on new lodging reservations and 25% discount on boat rentals for the tournament weekend. Make this your “Spring Fling!”

I also have a pdf file of the Walleye Challenge brochure. If you would like that with this or if you want to pull something from it, please let me know and I can email it to you.

If you have any questions, please email me or call.

Cheryl Treland[/B]

(For those that have never done this tournament before it is a blast. The fishing is great for a good number of walleye at that time of year and the bigger female walleyes are really going good. Last year there were two 28 inchers for the top spot with a bunch of other mid twenty inch fish. I try to fish this every year for the fishing and the good times. You more than get your money back in prizes and food. For those fishing the tourney plan on getting third and fourth because John Nesse and I are getting first and second place. Actually I take my name out for the prizes but I do reward my efforts with a Treelands bloody mary....mmmmmmmm good. Ty)

lil man tait
04-01-2009, 02:20 PM
Ty you in this tourney? I hear Rachel kicks your butt in this one.:D

only 44 days till Pike tourney:eek:

t-dogg

Ty Sennett
04-01-2009, 04:07 PM
No, that's the Deerfoot tourney you're thinking of. And that was a fluke!

Ty Sennett
04-27-2009, 08:27 AM
bump, as Snizz would say.