PDA

View Full Version : m.i. outings scheduled and openings

Steve Herbeck
03-24-2009, 02:11 PM
the twin cities chapter has an outing scheduled for aug 8-15 and the madison M.I. chapter has an outing scheduled aug 29-sept 5.
we have all had great times and fishing during these outings in past years with numerous fish 45-54" having been boated,it is also several of the best times for big walleyes and lots of them if you want to mix it up a bit.
you do not have to be a member of either club to join in,yu can be a member of any M.I. club or not even a member to join the outing and see if perhaps you would like to become one.
both are great chapters with some great members who go out of thier way to help others and spend alot of thier free time in efforts to spread conservation,stock fish,enhance habitat,etc which is what we all hold sacred.
excellent group M.I. rates with raffles for free guide trips,lures,fish fry,seminars,commoderie,and some serious fish pound'n.

for the twin citys outing aug 8-15 e mail tzuelzke@yahoo.com

for the madison chapter outing aug 29-sept 5 e mail cpainter@kraft.com
or
call steve 888 727 5865 info@andymyerslodge

C.Painter
04-14-2009, 02:43 PM
Greetings!

We still have spots left for the cap city outing! Also, we have an experienced Eagle Lake fisherman with a new boat looking for a partner to share his boat during our outing, anyone interested??

Cory