PDA

View Full Version : Weekend Report 3-19-22

Justin Mullins
03-23-2009, 07:31 AM
The weather has been awesome once again the last couple of days. The fishing has not been awesome but it's on the way. Fish are scattered all over the lake. Beaver Creek is holding several fish all the way the to Scott's Creek which by the way has produced the biggest fish I've heard of so far a 46" on a Rattle Bait. My boat is scoring but nothing big. We have not even seen a big fish. This warm stable weather coming in this week will get those big girls up shallow. It's been warm through the days but the nights have been killers on getting those fish to move up. Since Friday the biggest fish we've managed to get is a 36". Hopefully this week starting today things will really go. If you can get off work this week it should be the one to make things happen. Fish are being caught on Rattle Baits, Sledges, Hell Hounds, Twitch Baits. The one thing that I have notice at least for me is most of our action is coming within the first 3 hours of day. With all the sunshine helping warm the water up I cann't believe we have not scored late in the day. The water temp is ranging from 49 when you start to 54 by early evening time.

Make sure you stop in this week we have new stuff still coming in daily. Also don't forget about the Trinity Trail Musky Tournament going on this weekend would be a great time to pre fish for the PMTT the following weekend.