PDA

View Full Version : Fun weekend!

Scott Donovan
03-17-2009, 12:20 AM
I had Russ and Ian out on Friday and we got 4 in the boat. The best part was they both got their first muskie! Then on Friday Bob and Joe came down from Chicago in an attempt to also catch thier first muskie. Well, they both left with their first muskie too. We ended up with 6 fish between both days during a tough bite. I also had a blast hanging out with the Musky Road Rules crew and wanted to thank everyone for coming out. Hope to see you on the water.

Scott

no limit
03-17-2009, 07:40 AM
Nice pics. Nice fish. That is great, first timers have success. Congrates to all.

I'll be down Fri with my son and a friend. Plan on trolling. Hope it is a good presentation.

Should I look for warmest water to find bait fish or troll structure. I'm not asking you to be specific as far as location, simply some trolling tips.

russ murphy
03-17-2009, 04:56 PM
Thanks again Scott for your tenacity and hard work. You/we definitely worked for the the fish, but that's half the fun. Ian is just about done editing the video footage and we'll either post it on youtube and send a link or send a disk to you. Or both.

Sean Landsman
03-17-2009, 07:23 PM
Scott, do you know what water temps were when you were out last? Thinking about coming down... soon.

Also sent you an email, let me know you got it and it didn't end up in your spam folder again. LOL

russ murphy
03-18-2009, 12:56 PM
Hopefully Scott won't mind me chiming in.

IIRC water temps in the am were around 45 degrees. By late afternoon we saw 48-49 degrees.

Stump-master
03-20-2009, 10:56 AM
Hey Scott it was nice meeting you this weekend.

Very nice pics.

My dad and I had fun last weekend even while we were riding that stump. I still can't believe that happened and we didn't get wet or worst. I have a new found respect for those nasty Kindaid stumps.

Looks like your in for some fun weather this weekend. Good luck and good fishing.

Say hey to Matt and Chad for me.

Take care,
Jerry