PDA

View Full Version : Rods for Sale - prices reduced + free shipping

Pete Stoltman
03-12-2009, 09:44 PM
Hey guys, I'm going to give our readers here the first crack at these rods that I need to dispose of. These are all Fig Rig Tooth Tamer series that normally retail at $170.00 except for the Jawbreaker that is $120.00. (Jawbreakers are the extra heavy rods that are built to throw very heavy baits like Mag Dawgs, Pounders, etc.) Several of these rods have never been used and still have the plastic wrap on the cork and hang tags still attached. Others I've tried to give the most accurate description I can. Let me know if you're interested in any of these. I can ship them within WI IL MN Ia for free. If you would prefer to pick them up when you're in the area I'll knock ten bucks off.

7' medium heavy - brand new $110.00
7'6" heavy - used very good - exc. condition $75.00 sale pending
7'6" heavy - used excellent condition $85.00 sale pending
7'6" medium heavy - very good-exc. $75.00 sale pending
8' heavy - new $110.00
7'6" medium heavy - new $110.00 (two available)
8' Jawbreaker excellent + condition $75.00 sale pending
8'Jawbreaker - new $85.00

If you know me you know that I take very good care of my rods. I will not sell any used rods that I wouldn't feel comfortable buying myself. Older rods or those showing more wear end up getting passed along to family, friends, or going into my "backup" gear. So you can be sure these rods are in darn good or BRAND SPANKIN NEW shape. I'll sell them on a first come basis. If there are rods left in a week or thereabouts they're going on the general message boards for sale.

Medford Fisher
03-24-2009, 10:31 AM
Mr. Stoltman,

I'm interested in one of the two Jawbreakers you have. Could you let me know the ratings on the rod as far as recommended lure weight goes?
I know it will handle pounders and the like, but I'm looking for a rod to throw the occasional two-pounder.

Thanks, Jake Bucki
buckijm@uwec.edu

Pete Stoltman
03-24-2009, 08:04 PM
It's rated to 40 oz so yes, you can throw the 2 pound stuff if you want to. (You're a better man than I!). The used one has a sale pending on it so just the new one is currently up for grabs.

Erik
04-08-2009, 11:38 AM
Hey Pete,

Do you still have any of these rods left. Looking for something to throw stuff 3 oz and heavier. Thanks for the help.

Pete Stoltman
04-09-2009, 09:52 AM
Yes, I do. Heading out the door right now but shoot me an e-mail at pjs53@frontiernet.net and I'll see if I've got something that will work for you (I think I do)

Erik
04-09-2009, 11:23 AM
Thanks Steve.

Email sent.