PDA

View Full Version : Muskie Bumper Bump Boards

Mike Hulbert
03-12-2009, 05:49 PM
Had my new bump board down in Indy last night at my seminar and there seemed to be a pretty good interest from people down there so I though I would share it with everybody.

Mark and Tony are the ones behind the board, they are local Indiana musky fisherman and definately have come up with a great product. Their bump boards are made of 1/2 inch thick PVC and are super durible. Their unique hinge design is also a very cool feature on this board. The hinge lays flush with the rest of the board and is also made from PVC. They are available in right or left handed boards and also have a cut out handle as well.

They measure 60 inches in length and are 8 inches wide. They were also nice enough to make me a custom "Fat Max" board which is 10 inches wide.

For more info about these boards, contact Tony at 260-410-5474. Their attention to detail is awesome and the quality is definately top notch.

Mike Hulbert
03-12-2009, 07:46 PM
I also want to mention that these bump boards are also available at Rollie and Helen's as well.

Thanks!

Billy B
03-12-2009, 08:44 PM
These boards are great, without a doubt the best on the market. They are definitely worth a look.

J Routt
03-13-2009, 06:31 AM
The fat one he had was REALLY nice.
Bar none the nicest board I've seen.

muskihntr
03-13-2009, 05:29 PM
that hinge system looks really sweet, no metal hinges touching the fish! very impressive!