PDA

View Full Version : fishing?

MagikSmallie
03-10-2009, 10:07 AM
Do you all ever talk about fishing?...or do you just try to sell stuff all the time?

Mikey2
03-10-2009, 06:25 PM
I'll talk fishin' with ya', MagikSmallie. I went muskie huntin' Saturday at Cave Run and fished the main lake hard for about 8 hours. Unfortunately, I never saw a single muskie. I threw smaller bucktails and rattle traps. The surface temperature varied from 39 to 45 degrees and I would call the water a bit stained. You fish the Cave?

MagikSmallie
03-11-2009, 11:12 PM
yeah i fish the cave, fished it saturday and sunday from scotts creek to leatherwood and everywhere in between with hawg teasers and rattlebaits and never raised a fish, I was fishing very slow. water temps i saw ranged from 38 on the first morning i was there to 46 on sunday afternoon.

Jerome
03-12-2009, 10:17 AM
Good report Justin.

Lots of good information on the where, and how to fish Cave Run this time of year.

I'll be back down in a few weeks and stop by for some small talk and a couple of "hot" baits.

Later, Jerome

Justin Mullins
03-12-2009, 10:22 AM
Hi Jerome

Things started to pick up a little all through the weekend. You were out there you know you just had to keep pounding the same spots to get one.

Sounds good about coming this weekend. Look forward to chatting a little.