PDA

View Full Version : Well....how'd everybody do this weekend???

AFchris
03-08-2009, 07:46 PM
Went out for bout half the day saturday. It was windy! Didn't move any fish, highest water temps I came across were in the johnson creek area bout 51.

Chad Cain
03-11-2009, 09:31 AM
Hey Chris,

On Friday, I fished with Kyle Hilger and his dad, Randy, and we had a great day. We boated 7 fish up to 45 inches.

I was fighting a horrible sore throat, so Saturday, Scott Donovan fished with my clients, Jake Davis, and his dad. On Saturday, they got 5 up to 44 inches.

Then on Sunday, I was back out with Ed Belter and his buddy Scott, and we had five of them hit but only boated two, a 32 and 34.

Monday, I fished with Mark McDermot, and we boated 3 up to 36 inches.

momuskies
03-11-2009, 06:06 PM
My dad and I had a great day with Chad on Friday. 7 in the boat with a couple of missed fish. My dad and I fished Saturday for a few hours-lost one at the boat and caught a 41". The wind was annoying because it concentrated everybody in a couple of spots.

Scott Donovan
03-11-2009, 11:05 PM
Fishing has still been good going into this week. I had Carl and Kevin in the boat from Alaska today and we hooked 3 fish. We lost all of them, but it was a very fun day one the water. The only negative was the freezing cold! It was in the 30's most of the day. Attached are a couple of recent pics.