PDA

View Full Version : Frank remember this day

musky1969
03-03-2009, 09:32 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jajB60IA_cc

Did'nt a Ranger sink on that day.:rolleyes:

Frank Walsh
03-03-2009, 09:50 AM
One of my favorite days last season. Not a mosquito in the sky.

So people understand, it's Carol, Max (the dog), and Captain Me in the Alaskan with the luggage. And Crazy Darren following in his Tuffy.

Very nasty day. View backwards did not do it justice. One of three trips that day for me.

dpear
03-03-2009, 10:20 AM
First,you should have to put a 'cautionary' statement on this.Talk about a noisy motor!
Second,confirms a lot of suspicions-Frank does in fact have 'PMS' days.
Third,what was all the giggling in the boat about?:eek:

Tim Kelly
03-03-2009, 11:55 AM
Love the way Darren thought it wasn't rough enough, so he'd ride your wake as well at the beginning of the film. Musky tough! :)

jhillman17
03-03-2009, 12:26 PM
guessing this was the week after July 4th? There were some crazy windy days around then...1 day we didnt even leave youngs bay the waves were so big.

AlSmith
03-03-2009, 08:40 PM
looks like the day we left at the end of Oct this year, we saw them preping the boat as we were pulling ours out and leaving... hell the car ride got nasty lol

Al

Illinois Dennis
03-03-2009, 10:22 PM
Reminds me of a few trips! Last time I took the family across Deepwater on a day like that..... was the last time they made the trip! They bring up that choppy day as an excuss for not wanting to go back; go figure.

Also remember the time when we were stuck in the cabin with white caps for a few days. It slowed down to 3-4 footers so we all took off fishing that evening. A few of the greenhorns ventured around the south side of Oak. They were drinking 6oz shots when they finally did make it back to camp. After they had 3 or 4, they said something about 6-8 footers- but you know you can't believe fishermen!

Yep, something to look forward too!

Frank Walsh
03-03-2009, 10:25 PM
Got to tell you guys, it's a lot calmer today.