PDA

View Full Version : Cabela's this weekend...2/20, 2/21, 2/22

Red Childress
02-15-2009, 08:35 AM
My parnter and I will be heading to the Cabela's in Hamburg next weekend for a "mini-Captains and Guides" weekend. 5 of us have been invited back to showcase our services and do fishing seminars "free of charge" to the general public. The GIANT Guides and Captains weekend will be the first weekend in March..... 2 weeks following this one.

I will be doing a power point presentation discussing Musky fishing as well as chasing Big Brown Trout in rivers and streams. The seminars will held on Saturday and Sunday. You can check the calendar of events on the Cabela's site AFTER Monday......that is when it will be updated.

Looking forward to seeing you there.

stevewarner
02-15-2009, 07:07 PM
Red,What time will you be set up on friday?Will try to make it one of those days.

Red Childress
02-15-2009, 08:12 PM
We will be in Hamburg by 10pm Thursday and setting up early the next day. I will be in the store all day Friday until about dark or so. Our tables will be at the usual spot beside the fish tank.

Red Childress
02-19-2009, 02:56 PM
To see a listing and description of seminars for the upcoming weekend, click on the link below. When you get to the site, click on the right arrow (below the "Store Events" banner) to open up the list of seminar schedules.

Hope to see you there!

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templates/community/aboutus/retail-detail.jsp?detailedInformationURL=/cabelas/en/content/community/aboutus/retail/retail_stores/hamburg/hamburg.html&cm_re=Retail*RetailStores*Hamburg