PDA

View Full Version : Ice Darter Sale!

CaptainKenLee
02-10-2009, 04:37 PM
WE ARE HAVING A MID-WINTER SPECIAL. ONE DAY ONLY!!! SATURDAY FEB. 14TH, 10% OFF INVOICE AND FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ON-LINE ORDERS. NOW IS A GOOD TIME TO STOCK UP. DUE TO OVERWHELMING DEMAND...HOLOGRAPIHIC GREEN / RAINBOW IS SOLD OUT FOR THE SEASON.

WE ARE ALSO WORKING ON A LARGER SIZE BAIT FOR NEXT SEASON GEARED MORE TOWARDS GREAT LAKES WALLEYES (YOU KNOW...BIG FISH!). THANKS TO ALL OF OUR CUSTOMERS,

J & K TACKLE
http://www.icedarter.com

FISH SMARTER...WITH ICE DARTER

former_yooper
02-10-2009, 09:12 PM
Hey Captain K.....are you set up to take PayPal? I have a few bucks in my paypal account and I would love to order a handfull of these from you.

Thanks!

CaptainKenLee
02-11-2009, 06:21 AM
We are in the process up setting up PayPal on the website, should be up and available as a payment option in a couple of days. Thanks...

former_yooper
02-25-2009, 06:01 PM
Great lures! I am having good success with the orange/chart tiger. I ordered 4or 5 of these during the valentine day special and love em. I had a small problem with one of them and they took care of it right away. Great bunch of people over there at J&K. Highly recomended.

Thanks again.
Doug

CaptainKenLee
02-25-2009, 11:31 PM
Glad you're having some success, I wish I could say the same. Been a tough bite up this way. Caught 5 fish tonight, only one of them a nice keeper. Friend next to me caught 5 as well, but no keepers. Fished a spot where we haven't caught many small ones all winter, and all of a sudden there's lots of small fish. Nice to see so many fish though, future looks good! Another buddy caught a beautiful (if you can call them that) burbot! They may be ugly...but they are some fine eatin'. Hopefully they're wrong about the impending storm and we can get after them tomorrow. Good luck fishing....