PDA

View Full Version : A Present For Darren Nixon.........

Frank Walsh
02-04-2009, 11:21 AM
Gentlemen,

We have a new winner. A Guinness World Book record of 38KKK.

Or......Honey, we just had twins!!!!!!!

BWold
02-04-2009, 12:28 PM
Uuuuf-da......talk about back problems!

dpear
02-04-2009, 06:33 PM
Coast guard approved flotation devices for his new boat???

musky1969
02-04-2009, 08:48 PM
That's great you have a new dock hand, a lot better then Travis who cares if she could tie up your boat, Travis could not and if you fall in at least as Dick said she already has the approved safety devices attached to grab on to:D:D.
Can not wait tell July!!!!
Darren

Illinois Dennis
02-04-2009, 08:56 PM
I wonder if she ice fishes in those skimpy suits and nice boots???? At 5 foot 3 inches no less.

Looking at these, I don't think they can take anymore air or they are going to pop.

musky1969
02-04-2009, 11:05 PM
Ok Dennis just post here fu******** link so we can see more!!!
Since where not talking about trolling lets see titties!!
Darren

P.S Carol said if she is homeless she can move in.

Illinois Dennis
02-05-2009, 07:12 AM
Darren, I'll save you the trouble, here's a nickel shot---- just for you.

YOOOP
02-07-2009, 02:06 AM
I love all the bulbous bergonias. They, especially if they come in pairs, connot compete without a narrator, nor a good story. I re-introduce, the great experience of coming upon the rare flower species of "bulbous bergonias" and the rare Lake of the Woods "shaved pine snisket". See attached.

I always knew never, ever, purchase a "Force" outboard.

But I will always be following those who own one.

Grasp your chairs, for you may need someting to hang on to as you read this story, attached. No pictures even. It will come crystal clear as you read.

Darrin, see you and Carol July 18.

How do you like me now. tee hee

Yooper

Jerryandshani
02-07-2009, 04:04 AM
In my opinion it looks like her ass (am I allowed to say that??) got transplanted to her chest. This is Shani, not Jerry. In other news Jerry sold HIS Pro X to our roommate Jesse so WE can buy a boat now. :) See you in the spring!