PDA

View Full Version : Butternut Lake

Joe Brezinski
01-20-2009, 02:14 PM
Teenfisher,
Anglers had better luck fishing the north end for walleyes.Larger fish are being taken there.Less anglers have been fishing the narrows. The crappies are moving around.I suggest drilling multiple holes and also fish a variety of depths as the crappies are using the entire water column.
Joe

wallygator
01-31-2009, 05:05 PM
Hey Joe
been out on lake Alice iced some nice eyes 18-20".....Valerie seen what we caught and wanted to go.
She iced a 40" musky and some nice eyes.has been good so far

Wally

teenfisher
01-31-2009, 07:04 PM
where is lake alice?

wallygator
02-01-2009, 12:38 AM
it is down by Tomahawk....
Crappies are coming around now too.
Wally

Joe Brezinski
02-01-2009, 03:07 PM
Wally,
Nice!!!! Hey draw me a detailed map of the exact spot because I need that much help!!. Was out yesterday and the crappies and perch were hard to find. Bobbin for trout is excellent of the islands 100-200 ft. I am planing on going agian if your interested. Fisheree is this saturday. Bottle bass should be runnin. If you want to stop up let me know i have room.
Take care, Joe

wallygator
02-03-2009, 06:39 PM
Wally,
Nice!!!! Hey draw me a detailed map of the exact spot because I need that much help!!. Was out yesterday and the crappies and perch were hard to find. Bobbin for trout is excellent of the islands 100-200 ft. I am planing on going agian if your interested. Fisheree is this saturday. Bottle bass should be runnin. If you want to stop up let me know i have room.
Take care, Joe

Barb is going south I have to drive Valerie around... Sounds great though.
Would like to go trout fishing if it fits my schedule please let me know
Wally