PDA

View Full Version : Moonshine Hog

walleyeguy
01-19-2009, 07:45 PM
Fished a new spot south of Gladstone tonight.

Ended up getting two fish tonight, one 22" and one of the longer walleyes I have caught in the past couple years. It ended up going 31 3/4" and weighed in at 11 lbs 10 oz on the rapala scale. The fish was released to fight another day. Just for the record, the blood on the ice was from the 22" fish I caught.

Sorry for not showing the lure as I am testing a prototype color for Tom that should be available next year.

There out there, go get em!!!

Windows Vista Sucks!! so I had to send the photo to BSG to put up.

WG
Team PDC

The Bait Shop Guy
01-19-2009, 07:48 PM
Here ya go.

slammer
01-19-2009, 08:34 PM
Hey Walleyeguy,

Nice job on the release. Hope I get a crack at em some day. We met at the bait shop today and I on the other hand am still in the slump. Fished 32 feet of water and marked 6 fish all afternoon and night with no takers . A few people in the area did not do well either. I gotta hook up one of these days, as my fishing morale is running low. Again , nice fish!!
Slammer!!!!!!!

In the G
01-19-2009, 09:16 PM
Thats a dandy Walleyeguy! Those moonshine sure have unique action. It would be great to see them come out with some natural colors as well.

Eyegetr
01-20-2009, 07:02 AM
Gee Gary something must be wrong with your scale. That fish looks more like 15 lbs.+ And by the way hows about some cordinates so I can catch one like that you PDC!!!!!!!

Good Job Wash Fob!

North Town
01-20-2009, 08:02 AM
G - Well done! Sorry I wasn't able to answer when you called... Wish I would have now to hear the story.. Way to dominate shooter!! I only hope I can someday learn the dominating tactics you so very well utilize!

Respectfully,
Thirteen Five

Rainbow Roper
01-20-2009, 09:29 AM
2nd that......need some natural colors on the moonshines.......

big pike
01-20-2009, 01:25 PM
Nice Fish WalleyeGuy!! Sure is a dandy!! :D

Coolman
01-21-2009, 01:46 PM
Nice fish for sure. But there is no need to blur out that silver swedish pimple you use to dominate with..... Ain't nothin but a pimpler!!!!!!