PDA

View Full Version : Looking to buy a used portable ice shack

big pike
01-19-2009, 01:15 PM
I posted last week asking if anyone had knowledge of a portable ice shack for sale, priced under $100.00. Well I'm still looking and would appreciate it if someone could give me some information leading to the purchase of one of these things. As I said before, it doesn't have to be in perfect condition, minor problems are fine.

Well I would certainly appreciate any help, Thank-You in advance!!!

birddog94
01-19-2009, 01:24 PM
I have a Easton 4 man Ice "CUBE" portable ice shack.. I can't to let it go for less than $100.. Make me an offer before it goes on ebay...

big pike
01-19-2009, 01:38 PM
I tell you what thats just what i need. Don't put it on E-Bay. I'll let you know within the next couple days. Need to wait to get taxes back. Would you take $75.00, if not I'll still consider it. Don't put it on E-Bay

Thanks!!

fatdog
01-19-2009, 02:59 PM
i got a 2 man portable with a hard floor. ill sell it for 75 bucks right now. its only 3 years old and i never use it.

big pike
01-20-2009, 10:57 AM
Thanks for the offer Fatdog, but I'm really looking for a four man shack at this time.

big pike
01-20-2009, 11:05 AM
I'm really interested in the shack you posted yesterday. As I said before I need to wait until I get my taxes back but am for sure interested. I'm hoping you'll consider the $75.00 offer but if not I can go higher. I do have a couple questions for you about it though.
I was wondering, is there anything wrong with it, how old is it, and do you have the carrying case along with the five ice screws for securing it to the ice?

I will most likely will have my taxes back by this weekend (Friday/Saturday) and would like to contact you about this shack. If you could please post your name and a phone number where you can be reached. I'll give you a call as soon as I can.

Thanks Again! I really appreciate it.

birddog94
01-20-2009, 03:41 PM
Couldn't open private message...Dam Windows Vista.... You can call me (906)396-9059. Have all ice anchors..Got it last year,used it twice this year>>> couple times last year.. Zippers are good and windows all intact..

big pike
01-20-2009, 04:57 PM
I'll give you a call later this evening or tomorrow. I am really interested so I'll for sure be making contact with you.

thanks for the additional info.

upfisherman98
01-20-2009, 05:48 PM
I use a Ice cube shack , imo it's the best lightweight portable imo .