PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for attending the Tri-Esox show

Ed Petro
01-12-2009, 04:34 PM
On behalf of Witch Bay Camp I would like to take this opportunity to thank those who stopped by booth during the Tri-Esox Musky Show this weekend in Palatine, IL. The inclement weather did not seem to bother the die hard anglers who attended the three day event all eager to gear up for the up coming fishing season. Special thanks to a long time guest, Greg Taucher of TCustom-Hand Crafted Fishing Rods, who set up the displays and stayed busy throughout the show promoting the camp. We were also honored to have Greg’s father Mike join us on Sunday who’s fishing adventures to Witch Bay Camp date back over 30 years. I would also like to thank John Schroeder for stopping by on Sunday to lend a hand, and finally a world of gratitude to Joe Fittante of Fittante Replicas who was kind enough by allowing us to use one of his beautiful replicas of muskie, which added as a perfect compliment for our booth.

See you on the water.

Ed

Dave B
01-14-2009, 11:47 AM
Ed -- My group will be up in Camp the first week of August. Any chance you might be up there at that time?

Ed Petro
01-14-2009, 12:20 PM
Hi Dave. It's good to hear from you. I hope your new year is off to a great start. As of now my plans are to be in camp first two weeks of July, and the first week of September. The first week of August is usually tough for me as it conflicts with my business trip to China. I'll let you know if anything changes.

All the best,
Ed