PDA

View Full Version : Musky show appearances

Paul Schlagel
01-08-2009, 07:48 PM
The show season is upon us. I'll be at the Milwaukee, Chicago, and Minnesota shows. I'll be in the Spanky Baits booth at all show. Be sure to stop by and say hello. I'd love to chat with all my old friends and meet new ones. There will be a drawing at the Spanky Baits booth for a Mille Lacs guide trip with yours truly. Also included in the drawing will be a guide trip with Jeff Hanson who is THE MAN in the Madison area, and also a bunch of fantastic lures by Spanky Baits. Be sure to drop your name in the box.

See you there.

More info on Spanky Baits:
http://www.spankybaits.com/

Sam
01-13-2009, 11:23 PM
I heard the party at the hotel at the Chicago show was really out of hand. True? Were you there?

Paul Schlagel
01-16-2009, 06:31 PM
I wasn't there but I guess it was pretty crazy. I guess it went very close to sunrise, everyone was really drunk, and there was either male nudity. I know the guy who was rumored to have stripped down and I'm glad I missed it. The rumor I heard was that the hotel staff kicked everyone out when they had to start setting up for breakfast. I noticed a distinct alcohol smell from several people I talked to on Sun. It must have been a bit out of control. I won't miss it next year.