PDA

View Full Version : Liittle Bay Denoc 1/9 thru 1/12

Lost_Peninsula
01-05-2009, 01:07 PM
Heading to Escanaba for my birthday

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last year I fished little baydenoc for Christmas, this year I'm going to do it for my Birthday. I am going to stay with friends at their cabin in Escanaba. I'm the only one who fishes out of the group so
I will be going alone. I can take a snowmobile with me but as odd as it may seem, I prefer to walk. I am wondering how the ice is, should I bring the snowmobile or not, and if anyone wants to shoot me gps waypoints I promise to keep them secret . Last year I stayed at Bayview hotel (nice place) this year I planned on doing the same until my friends said they had a place in Escanaba and I was welcome (they can entertain my girlfriend while I fish) thanks for the input, I will be there from 1/9 thru 1/12.

Thanks

Lost_Peninsula
01-16-2009, 07:34 PM
First and for most I want to thank those wo PM'd me their GPS coordinates. I had car troubles and lost all but one day of fishing. I headed just before sun up January 11th to the closest GPS point sent to me. I was fishing less then 6 minuets and lost my first hit then lost a nice walleye right at the hole. After that Every hit produced. Only two were keeperers one 16" and one 28".

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/Nu1tFaGspplOqt1nRT2gsQ?feat=directlink

fatdog
01-16-2009, 08:21 PM
hey man sorry i missed you on the ice, busy, but im very glad you got some nice fish, im glad the gps spot worked, sorry about the car troubles. 28 incher wow

Lost_Peninsula
01-17-2009, 02:07 PM
Maybe next time fatdog, looks like we are into a cold snap here, think I may try brest bay on Lake Erie in the morning. Once again LBDN produced and was a great time, may be back in February

Lost_Peninsula
01-18-2009, 07:51 PM
Measured them in the shanty, my tape stops at 23, the tape you see was the one in the hotels cleaning room. I caught plenty under 15" take my word for it, if I kept it its a keeper!

Capt. Chris
01-18-2009, 09:13 PM
Nice...

A guy joins the site, posts a thank you and pictures and he gets hammered by someone.

It's no wonder fishing reports come few and far between anymore.

We will anxiously await YOUR fishing report, with photos of independently certified fish lengths.

Sheesh...

RudyG
01-18-2009, 09:30 PM
I see the post was removed,,, attaboy who ever! And if it was removed by the author who's name I forgot... Thank You.. now maybe an apology?

upangler
01-18-2009, 09:46 PM
I removed the post so this didn't drag on...
In the deleted post, I said glad he had a good trip... So far not offensive...
Then I questioned the measurements on a homemade ruler that had 11" crammed onto about 7" of ruler.
If that is "hammering" the guy, I am sorry to have offended any sensitive souls that may be reading these posts.
If I have hurt your feelings in anyway, Please forgive me.
A Thousand Pardons..
I'm glad you had a good trip, glad you caught some nice fish, that is a nice "28" incher. Sorry you had some car troubles. Please come back soon.
Good enough?
Brett